Saturday 21 July 2012

Christmas trees - Take 1 ....

... Evening all!!!  We've had a really super day today.  Mum, Kathryn and I went out for some retail therapy.  I asked Ben if he wanted to join us, but he's very much a teenage boy and preferred his bed!!  We all came home very happy and I was able to spend some time in my craft room this afternoon.

I've made a set of cards for the current Jingle Belles challenge - JB-12:15 - the ladies would like us to make a card using either RED or GREEN.  I'm very behind making Christmas cards this year, and I didn't get chance to play along with the Waltzingmouse Christmas Card challenge in the first half of the year, but what's nice with this challenge is you can catch up!!  The April challenge was to use birds or trees - so these are just right!


Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Nutcracker Sweet
Inks: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories:  Card from stash; Clear, Gold & Green Tinsel embossing powders

This is the green set - yes, I made a red set too, but I'll put them up in a separate post.  These cards are actually based on a card I made last year, which is itself a CASE of Julia's St Nicholas card.  Here are the individual cards:




I think my favourite is the first card with the different shades of green card and the black embossed tree.  Mum likes the white one best!  So pleased to be making Christmas cards again.  That's all for now.  See you soon.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh i just really ♥LOVE♥ these miss deborah... times 3!!! i love that they are the same and yet different, that is my type of mass production... efficient and yet unique! can't wait to see the red version, i am sure they're eqally FAB! ♥

SmilynStef said...

I would have to agree with Mum because I love that green sparkle ... but they are all equally fabulous ... I adore that holiday tree ... so glad you see you joining us at jingle belles.

June Houck said...

Oh, you made a set! These would make a wonderful gift; each similar, yet unique. I look forward to your "red" set post :)

Ardyth said...

These are gorgeous - I love how different one stamp can look - it reminds us to really use our stamps in different ways!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...