Thursday 5 July 2012

Two circles - revisited ....

.... In view of the fact that my original card had rather more than two circles, I've had another go at this week's CAS-ual Fridays - CFC59 challenge.  I made a set of four mini (3" x 3") cards.  They are a bit retro and very graphic - hope you like them.


I used my Spellbinder dies to cut out four large circles and four small ones to fit inside, glued them together and then applied them to the cards in different places.  I thought this sentiment was perfect - it's just paper and scissors!  Or in my case - Spellbinders dies!!!


Stamps:  There She Goes - Crafty Taglines
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders:  Circles Sm (S4-116) # 1 & 3
Accessories:  Card from stash


I'm awake really early again, my body clock hasn't moved to Central time!!  It looks like it's going to be another VERY hot day, forecasts of 105F and we're going out for more sight seeing.  See you soon!

9 comments:

Ardyth said...

These are really cool - love your offset circles. And that sentiment is hilarious!

Sue Lelli said...

I think this is just hilarious! LOVE that sentiment and so would any other paper crafter!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh stop with your talk of hot weather Deborah! Actually, it IS hot here today despite the forecast threatening torrential rain - perhaps the forecasters gave up and went to the pub! I absolutely love your double circle card design and the sentiment made us all laugh here! Vicky x

Jeanne J. said...

Deborah, I think this is just perfect! I love your sentiment and your design is oh so clean. I think you've mastered the CAS - you made this look easy (I know it isn't))!!!

Jenny said...

I love that sentiment Deborah, so cool and perfect for your bold and modern circle cards.....love the colours too :0)
Thanks for linking up to CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great cards and love the sentiment

Anne

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! Love the simple shapes paired with the terrific sentiment :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julia Aston said...

Love these Deborah! so simple with a lot of punch!

Buffy said...

The perfect card for crafters. These are fabulous.

Hugs Buf xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...