Saturday 28 July 2012

Cool tones, part 3 ....

.... Here's the last card I made for CAS-ual Fridays - CFC63.  I told you I liked these colours!!  It's another sympathy card with the same layout as the first one - but I switched the colours round.  Which you do prefer?  My Mum likes this one best - I think I like the other one best!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Harvest Berries; Waltzingmouse - Asian Gardens
Inks: Memento - Bahama Blue; Stampin' Up! - Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! - Lucky Limeade card; Card from stash

That's all for now - don't forget that we have some more CR84FN58 inspiration cards to share with you at midnight.  See you then!

7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely design Deborah! I like all your versions but this one best for a sympathy card. Glad you got to watch the Olympic opening ceremony but I hear your pain about the ads! Vicky x

Ardyth said...

Well, I love this one, but I haven't seen the other yet, so now I'm all excited! lol! Great use of these cool colours!

Sian Ridley said...

Ooh, I don't know if I like the first or second card most?! Actually, I like all three of them, I just can't choose a favourite :) lovely, simple cards :)

Jenny said...

Oh this is my fave Deborah...the dark blue really shows all those veins on the gingko brilliantly :0)
So glad you shared your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful one layer card! The image looks fabulous in that dark blue :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Perfectly, CAS, Deborah!! I love that you made a few versions of the card. They're all lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

I love all the layers and how everything is offset from the corner! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...