Monday 10 February 2020

Sweet Birthday Wishes ....

.... Morning!  I hope everyone got through Storm Ciara safely.  We were quite lucky to only have heavy rain and strong winds yesterday morning; the afternoon and evening were much kinder to us.  Anyway, I got to play again in the evening and with some new stamps that I got yesterday from Seven Hills Crafts.  Here's my card - very clean and simple:


Stamps: The Stamping Village - Happy Birthday; Lil' Inkers - Rainbow & Clouds Sentiments; Waltzingmouse Stamps - Pinstripe Background
Inks: Gina K - Dusty Rose; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Die-namics - Stitched Tag-Corner Rectangles #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Poppy Parade; Sakura Stardust Pen; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Marker

I'm submitting this card to MFT Wednesday Sketch Club - MFTWSC#475, Seize the Birthday - STB#182, The Paper Players - PP#477, and Just Us Girls - JUGS#522.




I used two of my oldest stamps and one of my newest stamps on this card.  The pinstripe background is from WMS and the sentiment inside from Lil' Inkers, both now sadly closed.  I stamped the background on a large panel and cut a piece for the bottom of this card (you'll see the other piece later this week). The image is from the Happy Birthday stamp set from The Stamping Village - love this cute bug! I stamped it in Versafine, clear heat embossed and then coloured the image with a glitter pen. I cut it out with a stitched edge die and adhered it to the card with dimensional tape.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of bright red card and on the white panel added a sentiment and another little ladybug.


Today I'm off to my local craft group - first time for a couple of weeks.  I'm taking the little scrapbook that I've been working on - hopefully, I'll get it finished this week and share photos later.  Have a good day and see you soon.

signature

7 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Lovely card! Love your stripes at an angle. Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

Glenda J said...

What a wonderful & bright CAS card! I love that you used a ladybug for your creature. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Ina G said...

Such a cute card Deborah. Love that cute little lady beetle. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

LeAnne said...

THis is just adorable! Clean, simple, and CUTE! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and sharing your creation!

Jaydee said...

I agree with LeAnne, this is adorable. I love your little ladybug and that wonderful striped area. It really grounds the card but allows the sentiment to shine. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable clean and simple card, Deborah! I LOVE these ladybugs. Thank you for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

laurie said...

Very sweet card ..love the design!Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players....so happy you joined us this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...