Monday 24 February 2020

Happy Birthday ....

... Hi!!  I made a birthday card!! It's safe to post today as it should have reached the recipient - my Aunty Sue in Barry.


Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Doodle Flowers
Inks: Gina K - Black Onyx, Soft Stone; Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: Cream & White Lustre Card; Dawn Bibby Design Paper; SU Card - Grapefruit Grove, Pear Pizzazz; Clear Embossing Powder; Sakura Stardust Pens; SU DP - Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz; Copic Markers

I'm submitting this card to Fab Friday - FABF#183, and to CAS Colours & Sketches - CASC&S#358.


I stamped the flowers and leaves on coloured design papers and added details with Copic markers and Sakura Stardust pens. I restamped the images after they'd been coloured and heat embossed with clear powder - this technique gives really dark, crisp images.  I then fussy cut out the flowers and leaves.  I cut a piece of birthday design paper (this has been in my stash for many years), adhered it to the card and then added the card banners and the flowers.  I added a black doodled border.  On the inside, I cut a mat of peach card and on the white panel added a simple greeting and another flower.


I also added some shimmer to the centre of the flowers, but you can't see it in the photo above.  That's all for now.  Bye!!

signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Deborah! Love those colors here - you've made them sing, and that birthday background is sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely use of this week's colors, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Such a cute card, I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...