Thursday 20 February 2020

C24C - Warm Winter Wishes ....

... Afternoon all! It's been a busy week here at Chez Frings - with trips out, some revision for Kat (on half-term hols), and work for Jonathan.  I've been trying to get into my craft room for most of the week and managed a couple of hours this morning.  I've made a fun Christmas card for my stash - it's never too early to make a start on your Christmas stash!!!


Stamps: Uniko - Stunning Snowflakes; Poppy Stamps - You Melt My Heart
Inks: Gina K - Lovely Lavender, Sea Glass, Powder Blue, Black Onyx; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Poppy Stamps - You Melt My Heart
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Copic Markers; Martha Stewart Glitters; Nuvo - Aquashimmer Brush; Clear Embossing Powder

I'm submitting this card to Freshly Made Sketches - FMS#423 and Uniko Studio Challenge - USC#57.  The theme is based on our Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#04 to make a Winter Scene, and I've also also CASEd Nick's card that has been submitted to Christmas 24.


I cut a panel of white card and randomly stamped snowflakes in different colours, using both first and second generation impressions.  I edged the panel with a Copic marker.  I used my MISTI to stamp the snowglobe, the snowmen and the little hat and scarf.  I coloured the images with Copic markers, put them back in the MISTI and restamped in black Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder. I used the matching dies to cut out the images.  I added some glitter to the snowglobe and the hat and then adhered the images to the card.  I finished the front with a simple greeting.  On the inside, I cut another white panel and stamped a greeting, some more snowflakes and another cute snowman.


Do come along and join in with our Winter Scene challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - you've got until 29th February to play along.  That's all for now.  See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Izzy Scrap said...

So please to see you in the gallery, Deborah ! Love your adorable winter scene and it works beautifully with the Uniko snowflakes. These snowmen are so adorable ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

cm said...

How adorable your snowmen, Deborah, and the wintry wonderland you created for them is perfect! Way to go in getting ahead for Christmas! Thrilled to see you in the Uniko gallery!
hugs~carol

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a clever way to use this sketch! Your snowmen are just adorable and look great on your snowflake background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile Ribon said...

What a delightful winter scene! Those snowmen make me smile! Thanks so much for playing along with us at freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...