Monday 10 February 2020

Happy Birthday ....

... I had a fun time at our craft group this morning, but when I left it was snowing!!!  Fortunately, it's not hung around, but it's very cold and grey.  So, after lunch I came up to my craft room and I've made a birthday card:


Stamps: Uniko - Happy Succulents, Birthday Wishes
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Gina K - Black Onyx, Dusty Rose
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Night of Navy; Clear Embossing Powder; Copic Markers

I'm playing along with The Colour Throwdown Challenge - CTD#579, such pretty colours, The Flower Challenge - TFC#41 to add leaves, and with Uniko Studio Birthday Linky Party - US8BDLP.


I stamped the succulents on white card, coloured them with Copic markers, put the image back in the MISTI and restamped in Versafine and then heat embossed the image.  I finished the front of the panel by adding a simple birthday greeting.  I layered the panel on some navy card and attached the whole lot to the front of the top folded card.  On the inside I cut another mat of navy card and on the white panel added a lovely birthday wish along with a tiny flower.


I'm so pleased that I've been able to join in with Uniko's 8th Birthday Linky Party.  I had the great privilege of being on Bev's design team for 4 years.  Sadly I had to step down at the end of 2018 as I just didn't have the time to create.  So it's wonderful getting out my Uniko stamps and making this simple birthday card.

That's it for now - see you again soon.

signature

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, love how you have used the colour combo.
Faith x

Vickie Z said...

Lovely card and love that you finished the inside! Sounds like a fun day!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used and this wonderful stamp. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Sarn said...

Love that Succulent stamp and the card you've made with it. xxx

cm said...

Beautiful showcase of the succulent stamp, Deborah! I need to bring mine out and give it some love! Thank you for celebrating Uniko's 8th birthday with us!
hugs~carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...