Friday 7 February 2020

Magic of kindness ...

... Hi!  Just popping in with a quick one.  I've made a very clean, simple and sparkly card for my stash:


Stamps: Sugar Pea Designs - Caring Hearts
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Poppy Parade
Dies: Poppy Stamps - Heart Stack
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Poppy Parade; Aquashimmer Brush - Clear

I'm submitting this card to CASology - CAS#361, Time Out Challenge - TOC#154, and to Creative with Stamps - CWS#47.


This is super easy to make.  I die cut the stacked hearts from red card, adhered them to the front of the card and then coloured inside the hearts with a clear aquashimmer brush.  I finished the front by stamping a simple sentiment and a couple of tiny hearts above the die cut.  I've let the inside blank for my own message.  I've taken a closeup to show the gorgeous shimmer - deliberately darken down.


This was fun to make - I've got a few more die cuts left, so you might see some more of this die soon.  That's all for now.

signature

5 comments:

sandie said...

Adore these falling hearts and fab that you used shimmer. I like that they are all have different designs. And what a lovely sentiment-placed perfectly. Thanks for joining Time Out and CASology

Nonni said...

This looks beautiful. The red really pops from the all white background, this is a great CAS card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Shona Chambers said...

This is CAS perfection!! Love the different patterns in the hearts and how they trail down the card front. And the red jumps off the card against all that crisp white. Its perfect for our challenge and I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful...love your gorgeous red hearts!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nancy said...

I love a little shimmer in my cards! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...