Sunday 9 February 2020

Mixed Media Dylusions Fun .....

...  Good afternoon!!  I say good, but it's awful here today.  Those weather boffins were absolutely right - pouring rain, grey skies and so much wind.  We've moved all the garden ornaments into the shed.  And we're not going out at all - so I've been playing.  I started this yesterday afternoon and have just finished.  I had such fun:


Stamps: Dylusions - Crown of Roses, Clockwork, Sunshine Girl, Around the Edge, Graphic Backgrounds, Say It How It Is, Just Breathe, Doodle Parts, Toadstool Town
Inks: Archival - Jet Black; Dylusions - Postbox Red
Accessories: Dylusions Square Journal; Dylusions Inks - Tangerine Dream, Squeezed Orange, Pure Sunshine, Postbox Red Bubblegum Pink; Dylusions Stencils - Holes, Heart Border, Diamonds, Starstruck, Old School Numbers; Copic Markers; Glitter Pens

I'm submitting this spread to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#43 (anything goes), and some new mixed media challenges - More Mixed Media Challenge - MMMC#02 (anything goes/option red) and Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge - CAMMC#57 (anything goes). I've also put this into the Dylusions Facebook Challenge - February to use Orange, Stencil and Doodle.


I have several of Dyan's journals and many pre-inked/painted backgrounds ready to make into spreads.  This spread must have been done while I was in the States as I've not done any inking since I've been back home.  I added some more stenciling to the pages, rummaged through my cut out images and worked out the spread.  I had so much fun putting the page together.  You can't see it in the picture above, but there's shimmer on the page too - I used glitter pens to colour the flowers .  Here are larger photos of each page.



That's all for today - I'm off to cook lunch and then chill with the family and a movie.  See you soon.

signature

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

nwilliams6 said...

Love the colors, the banner, and your fun girl. I am love the details and fun things you added to this. I am sure this helped to brighten the dreary day with all the warm colors you used. Fun pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...