Friday 25 November 2016

Uniko - Christmas reminder ....

... Good morning! I'm here with my reminder card for this month's Uniko challenge - USC#38R. Our theme this month, not surprisingly, is CHRISTMAS. After our lovely Thanksgiving brunch yesterday, I spent the rest of the afternoon in my craft room making Christmas cards - more to follow in the next few days. However, here's my reminder card for this month's challenge:

Noel - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Rustic Christmas, Christmas Sparkle, Most Wonderful, Simply Said Christmas, Christmas Pop; Waltzingmouse - Woodgrain
Inks: Versamark; Stampin' Up! - Early Espresso, Cucumber Crush; Distress - Tumbled Glass
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Rectangles
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Chocolate Chip; Tim Holtz Watercolour Card; White & Silver Embossing Powder; Zig Brushes; Wink of Stella - Clear


My inspiration for this card came from the lovely photo over at Jingle Belles - JB:16:24. I took inspiration from the turquoise baubles, the word Noel and the lovely tree. I cut a panel of brown card and stamped it with a wood grain finished and adhered it to the card. On some watercolour card I used Versamark to stamp a tree, the lovely ornament and greeting. I added some colour with my Zig brushes. I covered the tree and ornaments with some sparkle from a clear Wink of Stella brush. On the inside I cut another mat layer of brown card and on the white panel I added a simple greeting and another Christmas tree.

Noel inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsNoel sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

There's still plenty of time to join in with this month's challenge and we have prizes too - details here:

THE PRIZES

  • The DT will choose a winner who will get a £15 gift voucher and opportunity to Guest Design.
  • The DT choose a Top 3 who will each get 100 Loyalty Rewards Points added to their Uniko customer account.
  • We will do a random draw for all those who use A UNIKO stamp. This winner will get 200 Loyalty Reward Points added to their Uniko customer account.
You've got plenty of time to play along with this month's challenge. The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Friday 16th December (7.00pm EDT).

Do come back again soon for my introduction post for Christmas Pop and Most Wonderful. To be fair - you've already had several previews - but there's lots more to come. See you soon.

signature

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the watercolour effect and such lovely vibrant colours Deb x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Bright fun and festive Deborah and love the watercoloured tree. Great colour combo too. Sarah x

Sarah G said...

Love the fresh blues and greens, Deborah! I must get that Uniko rustic tree out to use on my Christmas cards :)

Sue said...

The bright colours look so fresh, I love blue and green combo, very pretty card!

SmilynStef said...

Love your super-cool holiday tree ... so very glad you joined us for our final Jingle Belles prompt of 2016 ... hope we see you again in 2017.

lauren bergold said...

what a fun & fab holiday card and such a great addition to our photo inspiration gallery at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...