Saturday 5 November 2016

52CCT - Sketch ....

.... Morning!!! It's the first Saturday in November and that means it's only 7 weeks until Christmas!! It's also time for our new challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 52CCT44-16 and we have a fun sketch for you to use on your cards. I had lots of fun with the sketch and ended up making a set of six cards!!! Here they are:

Season's Greetings 1 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSeason's Greetings 2 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Season's Greetings 3 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSeason's Greetings 4 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Season's Greetings 5 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSeason's Greetings 6 - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Pure Florals Poinsettia, Simply Said II
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum; Memento - London Fog
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dual Stitched Squares #4; Spellbinders - Squares Lg (S4-126) #3, Squares Sm (S4-128) #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum; Wink of Stella - Clear; Crate Paper - Snow & Cocoa 12" Let's Play, 6" x 6" pad


This sketch is perfect for using design papers. I was in Stampeddlar on Tuesday and saw the 12" x 12" paper Let's Play with lots of snowman images. I thought it would be perfect to use to make a series of cards. I used the largest square die to cut the background panel - all have stitched detail. I used the smaller square die to cut out the snow folk and the large to cut a coordinating mat layer. I used my MISTI to position and quickly stamp all the sentiments. I added sparkle to all the snowfolk with a clear Wink of Stella brush. I also randomly added sparkle to the background panels. On the inside of each card I cut a mat layer to mat the front and on the white card stamped a simple Christmas greeting.

Season's Greetings inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Season's Greetings set - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I still have a few scraps left over from the large sheet of paper and will make a couple more cards over the weekend. Don't forget to visit our blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team. I'm submitting these cards to Addicted to Stamps and More! - ATSM#218 where they have Holiday as their theme.

I'd like to thank everyone who applied to join our Design Team - we are going through all the cards and will let the successful applicants know as soon as possible.

Do have fun with this sketch. Even though I'm on a design team for Christmas cards, I still don't have quite enough made. I had 54 cards before I completed this set - so now I'm up to 60. Only about another 40 to go!!!!! See you soon.

signature

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh la la Deborah, tu t'es éclaté avec ce sketch, c'est trop bien, biz

Kajcyika said...

woow, your were really productive. All the six cards are amazing! :)

Helen Gullett said...

They all are cute cards. Thank You for playing along with ATSM - Holiday Challenge!

AlisonC said...

A really great set, they look fun and happy. You reminded me I have some papers I bought last year so I broke them out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...