Sunday 23 December 2012

Circle crazy ....

.... Hi - this is another in my series of scheduled posts.  I've used the sketch from the current Clean & Simple Stamping Challenge - FTL221.  I really like the graphic layout on this one and have opted to make a guy card.


Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Boy Basics: Game On, Boy Basics: Simple Circles, Grunge Me; Stampin' Up! - Itty Bitty Banners
Inks: SU - Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Certainly Celery
Dies: SU - Framelits - Bitty Banners
Accessories:  Cuttlebug EF - Rellie Rave, SU Card - Gumball Green; SU - 1" circle punch; White Lustre card


I've been totally faithful to the sketch. I cut a mat of Gumball Green card onto which I adhered the white card which I embossed with Rellie Rave - love those funky circles.  I stamped each circle in a different colour and used my 1" SU punch to cut them out.  The birthday sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and was cut with the coordinating die.  I carried the circle theme to the inside of the card, stamping some grungy circles and then made the sentiment by combining a couple of stamps.  Sorry the photo is a little blurred, wouldn't focus properly!!



I'm really pleased with this card and I think it'll be a hit with the recipient!!  That's all for today.  See you soon.

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the graphic design of this masculine card! LOVE the background embossing and the colors, too!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Deborah! Love the embossed background!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous cards...love them both and I just got those two stamp sets too so I will be able to CASE what you did. And your colors too, so fun!
Merry Christmas!

Jeanne J. said...

I am loving all the yummy embossing here. Who says you cant make a guy card with lots of extras! This is fab Deborah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...