Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas sparkle ....

... Wishing you a good Sunday morning!!  I was really busy yesterday and got another Christmas card made - only about ten more to do then I've finished for this year!!!!  I've used three challenges in the making of this one:
 

Stamps: Papermania - A Christmas Carol Baubles; My Favourite Things - Seasonal Sentiments
Inks: Memento - London Fog; SU - Rose Red
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! Card - Rose Rose, Pretty in Pink; Glitter and gems and card from stash


This card really is very quick and simple to make.  I cut a couple of mat layers in the two shades of pink and adhered them to the card base.  I stamped this gorgeous branch of baubles in London Fog on plain white card and coloured the baubles with Promarkers.  I kept it simple by doing all the baubles pale pink with a touch of dark pink for the accents.  I finished off with lots of sparkle in the form of glitter and some gems which you can see in the picture here.  I've had this stamp for several years and I think it always makes such an elegant card.  For the inside I cut a mat in pale pink and white and stamped the sentiment in Rose Red.

That's all for now - we were going to put our tree up last weekend but didn't get around to it - but today's the day!  Will post pictures later.  Have a good one!

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card and one of my favourite stamps....love your choice of colours...

Anne

Jen W. said...

Those pinks with that silver are gorgeous, Deborah! Love all the glitter and shine. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Loll said...

Beautiful flourish with hanging baubles! Great choice of colors. Love the little bits of glitter and bling. Thanks again for joining us at ATCAS.

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful ornaments, Deborah! I love the gray with your two shades of pink. Ann

Darnell said...

Way to nail all these challenges, Deborah!! I'm totally loving ornaments in these colors!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, lovely elegant card, Deborah, the silver and pink are so perfect! Anita :)

Karen Day said...

Deborah this is gorgeous!! So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Melissa said...

Oooo! I really like the pink and silver together and you added just enough sparkle to make this shine! :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

Kim Heggins said...

Just amazing and I would love to have some of these hanging on my Christmas tree, just beautiful.

Ardyth said...

Pretty in pink! Such a pretty, feminine Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

absolutely fabulous take on all the challenges, deborah!! love your sparkly baubles! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Kylie said...

This is lovely! The pink is beautiful and all your sparkle is just divine! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

Andrea M said...

Oh Deb - this is simply stunning!!! WOW!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love those ornaments in pink and the added bling, thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pink ornaments and the sparkle you have added... and the London fog grey matches so well with the pink! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely,sparkly and ever so pretty CAS card tasteful and elegant. Thank you so much for playing with us at Addicted to CAS and good luck.

Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...