Saturday 15 December 2012

Crossword birthday ....

.... Good morning to you all - it's quite foggy here in Northville this morning!  I've a birthday card to share with you today - nice to make something different to Christmas :)  It's also a "Sneak Peek" at one of the new Stampin' Up! sets available in January (contact me for more information).  I used two challenges to make the card:



Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Cross My Heart (Available January 2013), Medallion; Uniko Studio - Wonderful Washi
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! - Bashful Blue, Pacific Blue, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Making Memories Ribbon, Clear embossing powder, Card from stash


The CTD graphic has the most fabulous photo and I just had to use the Medallion stamp to suggest a huge sun!!  I was very faithful to the sketch, expect I turned it round as it fit better with my design.  I attached some thin black ribbon and stamped two of the Washi images in shades of blue.  The crossword puzzle birthday sentiment is the "SNEAK PEEK" of Stampin' Up! Cross My Heart set which is available in the new Spring catalogue in January.  I just love this image!  I stamped it in Versafine, embossed with clear powder and then fussy cut it out and adhered with dimensional tape.  I finished off with a few gems for sparkle.

As you can see - I've signed up with Stampin' Up! - there really is such a lot coming out in the new catalogue - and you'll see a few more sneak peeks here.  If you're interested in ordering anything - contact me!!

That's all for now - we're off out today to see The Hobbit - will give a review later.  Have a good day!

6 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Deb. Love the neat element and how you used the colors. The greeting image looks great.

Buffy said...

Super card Debs! Love the crosswrd detail, simply great.
Hugs Buf xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous birthday card Deborah and love the crossword greeting

Anne

Marybeth said...

Love the. Rossword HB ! Love the blue and yellow colors too.

Marybeth said...

Love the crossword happy birthday card! Pretty colors too.

Broni said...

I love the medallion stamped in yellow and the combination of the challenges is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...