Saturday 22 December 2012

We've had snow ...

... Hi - hope everyone is well - it's been a really busy day here.  I've finished all the ironing and tomorrow we pack!!  We had our first significant snowfall today too - only about an 1" on the ground and probably not going to hang around for long, but it looked very pretty.  And this evening with Christmas lights on various houses in the area - it looks so festive.  This morning I took a photo of our back garden through my craft room window - so nice to be in the warm :)


I don't have a card to share with you today - I've been busy getting various birthday cards made to take to the UK - you'll see them soon.

Since moving to the States, I've come to use Facebook a lot!  Over the last couple of days I've seen several posts all based on the idea of a Gratitude Jar.  The idea is to start the year with an empty jar, and as the year progresses fill it with notes about all the good things that happen.  Then on New Year's Eve you can empty the jar and see what a fabulous year you've had.


I really like this idea and have already got my empty jar on my desk - I'm going to decorate it when I get back after Christmas.

That's all for now - I think it's time to sit back and chillax!!  And maybe catch some TV.  Bye for now.

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Thanks for sharing Deb! Looks cold! I love the gratitude jar! What a great idea! Merry Christmas!

Stamps and Paper said...

How magical your photo looks Deboarah and would make a lovely card1
What a great idea with the jar...
Have a great Christmas and enjoy your time back in the UK

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...