Friday 25 September 2015

UC - Autumn/Fall ....

... Hi!  Last week was really busy over at Uniko with the launch of some fabulous new stamps sets from Bev.  We actually introduced one of the sets at the start of this challenge, so my reminder card has gone back to an old, but much loved, set.  The theme for our challenge is Autumn/Fall with an optional twist of 'Thanks'.  Here's my card:

Just for You - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - Pure Florals Gerbera
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, So Saffron; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Uniko - Gerbera
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Lost Lagoon; Copic Markers


I've kept this card fairly simple.  I cut a mat layer of dark aqua card and adhered it to the card.  The white panel is slightly smaller to show a narrow border of colour.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the white panel along with some background leaves.  I stamped the gerbera daisy on some scrap white card, coloured it with Copic markers and cut it out with the matching die.  On the inside I cut another mat layer of dark aqua card and stamped the daisy again in pale yellow.  I used the colours from last week's Paper Players challenge - PP#262.

Just for You inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Don't forget to visit our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you.

signature

4 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Don't think you can beat the Gerbera can you and your card just showcases it and WOWs perfectly! Sarah x

Jane said...

Such a fabulous stamp and I love how you've teamed it up with an aqua centre and mat - very innovative!

Viv said...

Great cards Deborah, I have that Gerbera stamp too and love it ;) Viv xx

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE how this beautiful bloom just pops off the page! GORGEOUS card, Deb!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...