Wednesday 30 September 2015

TMR - Theme - Autumn ....

....  Hello and welcome to our new challenge at The Male Room.  It's the last day of September and after a wonderfully warm Indian Summer here in Northville, autumn, or fall, as my American friends call it, has arrived.  The leaves have started to turn and it's much cooler in the morning and evenings.  So it's entirely appropriate that our challenge for the next couple of weeks the theme AUTUMN (or Fall if you prefer).  Here's my take:

Thank You - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Day of Gratitude, Watercolour Thank You
Inks: Kaleidacolor - Creole Spice, Cappuccino Delight
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU DP - Cajun Craze


I based the layout for this card on the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#142.  I've made a really clean and simple card this time.  I stamped the leaves using Kaleidacolor pads - I love the variation in colour - just like the trees around here!  I used my stampamajig to position the sentiment and finished by adding a little acorn.  I've continued the autumnal colours inside with a mat of design paper and a greeting.

Thank You inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsThank You sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do visit our blog to see some more inspiration from the rest of the team.  We have a Guest Designer too - check out the fabulous card from Shawna - you know her as The GrandStampede.  That's all for now!

signature

4 comments:

Jane said...

So pretty! Love your delicate outline leaves wearing their splendid Autumn colours.

Rocky said...

Beautiful colour combinations, so pretty. I'm pleased to say we too are having a great warm week, thank for sending it our way!

sue t. said...

This is so CAS and pretty. I have that stamp set- in the attic! Gonna have to search for it!!!

Louise van Vuren said...

I wondered how you got those gorgeous colours in the stamped images, now I know! Love the CAS style of this card, great job
Louise xx
PS Autumn over here in the UK has also been quite sunny so far. I love the misty mornings best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...