Tuesday 27 March 2012

New look Blog .....

... Since arriving in the US, I've been thinking about making some changes to my Blog - new start, new look!!  So I've had fun playing with various settings and looks and I think this is going to be my new look - at least for a while.

The last couple of days have been much cooler than when we first arrived.  In fact this morning it was below 0C (32F) and even when Kathryn and I went out at lunchtime it was COOL!!!  I was very glad to have my coat on.  We went over to the local Michael's store for a look around.  I was reasonably good, I only got a few bits and pieces - mostly plain card and some stamps that were in the bargain bucket.  I should have a card or two to share with you tomorrow!

That's all for now.  See you soon.

10 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

love the new look.

A trip to Michaels - I'm jealous of your US adventure already!!!
Tara x

G Peplow said...

OOh Lucky you a new country :0) And a new look blog,Lovely! I would love to take a trip around Michaels. I Hope you're going to have lots of fun, Gay x

GinaA said...

Love the new look on your blog. Pleased that your are settling in.
Will be looking to see what you get up to. GinaA x

Jenny said...

mmm I like the new CAS look blog Deborah, I can't believe how good you're being with all that crafting temptation around you :0)
Jenny x

Jeanne J. said...

Sounds like a great day out! Stock up on those goodies for those hot muggy days your stuck inside this summer!

Mynn xx said...

I think that this new look is darling! I'm sure you'll have a nice cool summer up near Lake Michigan, too! :)

Jackie said...

Fancy having a 'local' Michael's store! I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I am NOT jealous... :o)
Jackie xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the new look & glad you're settling in.
Paula (PEP)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a great look Deborah! What fun to be able to wander around a Michaels! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations with your new stash. Vicky x

Mistys Mum said...

I love the new look blog Deborah - it's great - nice & fresh looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...