Sunday 10 May 2020

So Sweet ....

.... Good afternoon! We've had the most glorious weather for the past couple of days, but today it's a bit dull and grey, so I've been working in my craft room. I normally tend towards the clean and simple style, but today I've a card that is more!!


Stamps: Gina K - Petite Patisserie; Stampin' Up! - Bike Ride
Inks: Gina K - Dusty Rose, Kraft, Sandy Beach, Soft Stone, Jelly Bean Green, Black Amalgam; Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass
Dies: SU - Build a Bike; Die-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX #1
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Strawberry Slush; Copic Markers; Nuvo - Clear Aqua Shimmer Brush; Gems

I'm submitting this card to Inkspirational - INK#212 where it's a photo inspiration challenge, Your Next Stamp - YNS#138 where they want to see layers, and Fusion - FUSION#0920. I've taken the Thank you theme from the Fusion photo for my card.


I've had this card in mind ever since I saw the photo at Inkspirational. I had a great time building this scene. I stamped the bike on white card, die cut with the matching dies, assembled it and added some gems to the wheel nuts. I stamped the cake shop directly on the card, added the cake stands and coloured it with Copic markers. I drew in a cobbled road with Copic markers and created the sky by tearing a shape into paper and used distress oxide lightly blended over the top. I adhered the bike to the card front, using dimensional pads. I finished by adding the sentiment strip and patisserie shop sign with dimensional pads. On the inside, I cut a mat layer of dark pink card and on the white panel I stamped a larger display of cakes and a sentiment.


I also took a couple of close-up shots to show the dimension on the bike and shop sign:


That's all from me today - I've got another online class with Dyan Reaveley tonight - should be lots of fun and I'll share the pages soon. Bye for now.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Marina said...

This is just perfect for the photo inpsiration and a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Pia S said...

This is the sweetest card, love this combination of grey and pink. And you included both the shop and the bike from the photo. Great job! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Laurie Unger said...

What a super cute card. Thanks for sharing this over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...