Friday 1 May 2020

C24C - Snowflakes ...

... Good morning! I'm not sure where April went, but we're in May already!! It means that it's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#09. For the next couple of weeks we want to see your Christmas cards with SNOWFLAKES. Here's my card:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Warm Fuzzies, Compliments of the Season; Uniko - Stunning Snowflakes, Essentially Christmas; Stampin' Up! - December Wonder, Many Merry Stars
Inks: Gina K - Sea Glass, Turquoise Sea, Powder Blue, Blue Denim, Black Amalgam; Memento - Bahama Blue, New Sprout; SU - Balmy Blue, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: White Card; SU Card - Balmy Blue; Blue Linen Effect Foil Card; Gina K - Wreath Builder Stencil

I'm submitting this card to The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#70 where it's Anything Christmas Goes.


I've used lots and lots of different snowflake stamps on this card. I used my MISTI and the Gina K 4" wreath builder stencil to build up layers of snowflakes in different colours. I trimmed the panel to size, adhered it to a blue foil mat layer and then attached the whole lot to a blue card base. On the inside, I cut a panel of white card and stamped a simple greeting with some more snowflakes.


Do visit our blog to see what the rest of the design team have created with the Snowflakes theme. That's all from me today. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Deborah - love this snowflake card, lovely colours too. Take care - Jacqueline xx

Shona Hamill said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Shona xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...