Wednesday 6 May 2020

MM - Dylusional Fun ....

... Morning! I hope you're all keeping safe and well. I had my weekly class with Dyan Reaveley on Sunday night - Online Class 2.0, it was absolutely brilliant. We learn lots of techniques and work along with Dyan. I've spent the last couple of days finishing off my pages. This time we made four pages in our journal. Here are my pages:




Stamps: Dylusions - Just Breathe, Doolally Doris, Flight of Fancy, Toadstool Town, Let Me Adjust My Crown, The Cat & I, Clearly Flight of Fancy, Starstruck
Inks: Gina K - Black Amalgam
Accessories: Dylusions Jumpstart Journal; Dylusions Paints - Fresh Lime, Vibrant Turquoise, Dirty Martini; Dylusions Stencils - 9x12 - Martha's Mat, Diamonds, Bowl of Cherries, 5x8 - Martha's Mat, Starstruck, Circles; Dycuts Sets #6 and #7; Dylusions - Bigger Back Chat Black; Posca Pens - Black and White; Dylusions Dyary Sticker Book #1 and #2

I'm submitting these pages to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#46 where it's Anything Goes, and to More Mixed Media Challenge - MMMC#05 where it's Anything Goes with the option of Pink.


I'm having such a great time working in my journals with all the techniques I've been learning with Dyan. I've done several classes, but I always come away from a lesson with new ideas to try out. I've got another class - Online Class 3.0 - on Sunday 10 May, and then I'm doing a whole week with Dyan and lots of other Dylusionists from Monday 11 - Saturday 16 May - Distinctly Dylusions. It's going to be wonderful!!

That's all from me today. I think I need to get some work in the house sorted out, as I'm not going to be doing much next week 😁😂😃

Do stop by tomorrow to see my card for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Bye for now.

signature photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Deborah! Oh, what fun, these pages are Fantabulous!!! Love the colors and techniques! Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge Blog!  XXO, Aimeslee DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...