Thursday 21 May 2020

C4Glz - Sunshine & Rainbows ....

... Good morning! I do hope you're all keeping safe and well. It was a beautiful day yesterday with lots of sun and very warm, and where was I? Playing in my craft room, well for some of the day! I'm here today with my card for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz - C4Glz#122. We want you to CASE your wardrobe - pick an item of clothing and use it for inspiration. Here's my card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Rainbow Turnabout, Brighter Days
Inks: Gina K - Lovely Lavender, Wild Lilac, Sea Glass, Blue Lagoon; Versafine Clair - Purple Delight
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 18 #3 (S4-310)
Accessories: White Card; Shimmer Vellum; Purple Glitter Paper; Clear Embossing Powder

I'm submitting this card to Love to Craft Challenge Blog - LTCCB#46 where the theme is Anything Goes. I picked a summer top to CASE - it's an old favourite and the colours are some of my favourites - here's a photo of the top.


I took the colours and used them to make some pretty rainbows with my new Rainbow turnabout stamp. I layered the finished panel on some sparkly purple card and adhered the whole panel to the front of a square card. If you look at the top, you'll see that the neck is edged with a purple sparkly trim. I finished the front by adding a sentiment stamped on shimmer vellum and clear heat embossed. On the inside, I cut another mat layer of glitter card, stamped another, larger, rainbow and finished with a greeting.


That's all from me today. Don't forget to visit our blog to see what the rest of the team have made and what they've used for inspiration. Have fun! See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous top and your cards show the inspiration beautifully. Love Dawn x

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely cards.

Vicky Hayes said...

How fabulous to take inspiration from the colours and stripes of your top and translate them into these fabulous rainbows! Love the sparkly purple border too. Vicky x

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great card, Deborah! Love your choice of colors and the rainbow is a great way to use them. Have a great rest of your week!

Wickcliss said...

Nice bright trees to complement the landscape. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, cheers, Clarissa DT

Helen said...

Lovely colours and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...