Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas deer ....

...  Morning!  It's the last day of November - I can't quite believe just how fast this year has gone by, and I always find that December goes by even faster!!  Heyho!  I thought I'd share an art journal page that I made yesterday.  Every month the Scrappy Chic Kitchen Roll Sprayers meet at Scrappy Chic to work on our journals - it's always such fun.  I was going to submit this page to the Dylusions Facebook Challenge group, but by the time I got home from club, the deadline had gone!  So I'm sharing here:

Merry Christmas - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I made the background for this page at one of the classes that Dyan ran when she was here in October.  It's a page from my small journal and we covered the background using brayers and paints and added some stencilled patterns.  I used the stag head mask and painted over most of the page with black ink.  And yesterday at our club meeting I decided to finish the page.  I added the border using more of Dyan's paints.  After it dried, I added white outlines to the border and around the stag head - I added some dots too for fun!  I finished the front by stamping a greeting in white paint and going over it once the paint dried.  I drew the little bunch of holly by hand using a white liner and then went over them with red and green Wink of Stella brushes.

That's all for now - I've got lot of DT projects to make, so I'm going to be busy in my craft room for a while!  See you soon.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...