Tuesday 24 November 2015

ATSM - Christmas Bells ....

....  Hello again!  I'm back with our new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More!  This week it's our very popular Make Your Mark challenge.  Your entry must have something that can make a mark - crayons, pencils, markers, paints, chalks - full details on the blog!  I've made another Christmas card:

Noel - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Woodware - Christmas Bells
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Brilliance - Galaxy Gold; Stampin' Up! - Gumball Green
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Real Red; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Gold, Clear


I had such fun with the colours from Just Us Girls - JUGS#320, that I decided to make another Christmas card.  I used another of my new Woodware sets - I love the image - such fun to colour.  I used a huge selection of red and green Copic markers along with a gold Wink of Stella brush.  I stamped the image on some scrap white card, coloured it, cut it to size and added a think green border with a Copic marker.  I added lots of sparkle to the bells with a clear Wink of Stella brush.  I finished the front with a simple gold greeting.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of red card and on the white panel added another set of bells in gold and a Christmas greeting in green.

Noel inside  - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsNoel sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I'm submitting this to AAA Cards - AAA#53 where they have an Anything Goes theme!


Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Stamplorations and the winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate.  Don't forget to visit our blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the team.  Have fun!  That's all for now.

signature

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun and festive image Deborah!! Love the colors too!! ;)

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Copic coloring, Deborah! Love these Christmas bells so much...Such a pretty card!

Julie B said...

Love the stamp Deborah and so beautifully coloured. :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty design and card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

stempelfrida said...

Oh, it is fun to see such a different Christmas card. Such a great design. Hugs from your ATSM team-mate stempelfrida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...