Sunday 9 June 2013

Wheely!!!

... Good morning - a very quick post this morning to share a card that I've made for this week's CASology - CAS47 challenge.  The cue word this week is "WHEELS" and I've gone for a slightly relaxed view of wheels:


Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Summer Afternoon, Pursuit of Happiness
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Eyelet Squares (S4-305) # 3, Squares Sm (S4-128) #5
Accessories:  SU Card - Pacific Point; Copics; White Lustre Card


The wheels in this image are so relaxed, they are stationary!!  I really like the image - so sweet, and I thought it went really well with the sentiment to pause and take time to "just be happy".  I stamped the image in Memento ink, coloured with Copics and cut it out with the dies.  I mounted the finished image onto a funky blue frame.  I finished off with the simple sentiment.

Yesterday afternoon I was out at a photo shoot with Jonathan - it's the first time I've gone to a proper shoot!!  We went to a pool party - nine models and a whole lot of photographers - all trying to take photos.  It was brilliant.  I learnt such a lot about taking photos and I'm sure my next shoot will be better.  I plan to go through the photos today and select a few to put up on Flickr, as well as a few here.  That's all for now.  See you soon.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Deborah and such a sweet image...love your frame around your image

Anne

Meghan said...

A lovely take on the cue card! Love it! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

I couldn't agree more with that sentiment! The image goes perfectly with it, too...and such pretty coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Claire said...

Really sweet card Deborah and a wonderful sentiment!

Rosemary said...

what a sweet image and the sentiment is so very true! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Pauline said...

Such a cute card Deborah, love that sweet little dog, he looks so happy!

A Consuming Passion said...

So cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...