Wednesday 5 June 2013

Happy Birthday ....

... Hello again!  I'm on a bit of a roll - I've managed to post everyday this week - well so far!  I've another birthday card to share with you this morning - lots of my friends and family have birthdays in June and July - I need lots!  I used a few challenges to make this one:

Stamps: Stampin' Up! - Lacy & Lovely, Sassy Salutations, Delightful Dozen
Inks: SU - Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Accessories: SU Card - Real Red, SU DP - Daffodil Delight; Gems; Gingham Ribbon; White Lustre Card


Laurie's card - MUSE20 - so pretty




The Muse this week is Laurie Willison - I really like her card, so fresh and pretty.  I decided to use Laurie's layout and I changed up the colours (revisiting an old favourite from Create for Fun; red, yellow and natural) and used different stamps.  The cue word at ATCAS is circles - and I think I've a few in this card!

I made the card base from SU Real Red card and cut a mats in SU design paper Daffodil Delight and White Lustre.  I stamped this pretty lacy flower in yellow, added a bold sentiment in red and finished the front with some gems and a pretty gingham ribbon.  For the inside I cut another couple of mats and stamped a fun sentiment.

Before I go, I'd like to welcome a couple of new followers - so pleased you joined me - HELLO to Beverley and Renee!

That's all for today - hope you all have a good one.  See you soon.

15 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

You ARE on a roll with these fantastic birthday card. It looks like you are going to make some lucky people very happy! Great job.

Ardyth said...

Love the fun feeling of this - the gingham gives it a folksy feel! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Amazing card :) I love the colors and the ribbon...It looks different!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the yellow and red on this Deborah - great summery colors for this pretty b'day card!

Sue said...

This is so pretty Deborah. I really like the red and yellow together.

Tara Cardwell said...

Love your take on it - the red and yellow is really fresh and summery.
Tara
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great take on the challenge Debs and love your colours

Anne

Sue Lelli said...

So Pretty inside and out! LOVE the gingham and your colors and stamping!

Jeanne J. said...

Deborah I love your card - its like an eclectic mix of elements, the fancy stamps in gold, the rich gems, and the more casual feel of the dots and the gingham - the colors really pull it all together and it's fabulous!

Linda said...

Very pretty. Like you colors.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card, I love the colours you have chosen and the stamps are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

Lucy F said...

Love the colours that you've used - great take on the Muse card!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your Muse card. The colors are great, and I love the polka dots sneaking a peek around the edge. The gingham ribbon is perfect....well done!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Deborah

Harriet Skelly said...

I love these colors and that yummy gingham ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at ATCAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...