Thursday 6 June 2013

Congratulations ....

... and celebrations!!  That's the way the song goes!  A very quick post this morning as I'm running a bit late with this card.  I've used a couple of challenges to make it:

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - USA 1776; Uniko Studio - All Occasion Sentiments #1
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Smokey Slate
Accessories: White Lustre Card




This is about as clean and simple as it gets!  I got my new Waltzingmouse stamps yesterday (thanks Lynn!) and as soon as I saw the firework stamps I knew just what to make for the CAS-ual Friday challenge.  I used all the firework stamps on the card and finished with the bold congrats sentiment in Island Indigo.  I don't have Going Gray, so I used the new SU soft grey - Smokey Slate - it's fab! I think this is going into my stash for when I need a congrats card.

That's all for now as I'm in a rush - off to be pampered this morning - I'm having a facial!  See you soon.

7 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love these fireworks stamps - they really capture the feeling of actual fire works! And I got your beautiful card in the mail yesterday - thank you so much!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Whooo hooo...love how you have used the fireworks to create a celebration feel. Fabulous job, my friend.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card Deborah and the firework stamps work so well for this occasion

Anne

Darnell said...

It's clean and simple and simply CASlicious, Deborah!! I love it!!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!! I love the fireworks images with the Congrats sentiment, so creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

LeAnne said...

I just got this stamp set myself and haven't even had a chance to get it inky yet! Love what you did with it! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Deborah, love the stamps! So happy you joined this week at the colourQ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...