Tuesday 5 March 2024

Rainbow Postage Birthday Card

.... Hello!! It's been a few days and somehow we're in March already! I'm here to share a birthday card that I've made:


Stamps: Waffle Flower - Postage Collage, Postage Collage Fall; Mama Elephant - Birthday Messages, Mixed Wishes Greetings; Lawn Fawn - Rain or Shine Before 'n' Afters; The Stamping Village - Birthday
Inks: Gina K - Red Hot, Tangerine Twist, Wild Dandelion, Lucky Clover, Ocean Mist, Blue Raspberry, Medium Lilac, Passionate Pink; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Waffle Flower - Postage Collage Die A2
Accessories: White & Black Card; Waffle Flower Stencil - Postage Collage Colouring Stencil; Copic Markers; Glitter

I'm submitting this card to AAA Colourful - AAAC#01 where we can use the rainbow of colours - this is a new challenge and one I'm delighted to join. I'm also playing along with Seize the Birthday - STB#278 - I've skipping the colour and just joining the anything birthday goes.


The postage stamp style card is so popular and I just love it - it can be made to suit any and all themes. This is a rainbow birthday card. I used a mix of stamps and stencils and Copic markers to add colour to the candles and rainbow. I've also added glitter to the flames, the cake and the end of the rainbow. I layered the finished panel on black card and added the whole lot to the front of an A2 note card. 


Inside the card, I cut a mat layer of black card. On the white panel, I added a fun birthday greeting along with a row of party balloons - coloured rainbow fashion.


This card is for my niece, Catherine, she has her birthday on Saturday - I'm getting it in the post today to make sure it arrives on time. That's all for today - see you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so tempted to get my hands on one of these postage sets. Your card is just perfect, Deborah! I especially love the cake and the row of candles. Thanks for playing along with us Seize the Birthday!

JulieP said...

I love all of the fun colors on this delightful card!!! Each one is a little work of art. Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful design and so vibrant and happy. x

Anonymous said...

Wow! So many details in a rainbow of colors! Adorable creation! I’m glad you shared it with us on the AAA colourful challenge.
Christine -Design Team Member at AAA colourful

Anne S said...

Such a fun design - I love all the little individual birthday elements, super cheery. Thanks for joining us for our first blog challenge over at AAA Colourful.
Anne S
Design team member, AAA Colourful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...