Monday 18 March 2024

Easter Bunnies

... Morning!! Here's another of the Easter cards that I made this weekend. This is a fun, cute card with lots of Easter bunnies and Easter eggs:


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps - Spring Baskets, Vintage Postcards; Lawn Fawn - Easter Before 'n' Afters, Magic Spring Messages, Happy Happy Happy, Celebration Scripty Sentiments; WF - Postage Collage
Inks: Gina K - Dusty Pink; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Waffle Flower - A6 Postage Collage
Accessories: White & Kraft Card; WF - A6 Blocks Stencil; Copic Markers

I'm submitting this card to Sunday Stamps Challenge - SSC#331where they have some lovely spring colours to play with - perfect for an Easter card.


This card is a US A6 card measuring 4½" x 6¼" and using the WF A6 die, I can make a postage stamp style using their die. I'm very keen on the postage collage dies and have them in A2, A6, A7, and mini-slimline - so much fun!! Anyway, I die cut the A6 white panel and used the matching A6 blocks stencil and lightly brushed on pink ink to define the 'stamps'. I used a mix of stamps to add images and a greeting, I coloured the images with Copic markers and once all the little 'stamps' were created, I added postage elements. I layered the finished panel on kraft card and added the whole lot to the front of a side-opening A6 white note card.
 

For the inside, I cut a mat layer of kraft card. On the white panel, I stamped a greeting mixing stamps from two sets, added another cute bunny, coloured with Copic markers and added to the card.


This card was going to be for our daughter, Kat and her partner, Kobie. However, I've been asked for separate cards!! Not that it will be a hardship as making cards is jus so much fun. That's all for now - I'm off to make some more cards and listen to my new Audible book. See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Wow, just great detail on your card -- I love the postage block idea, with your shaded edges. So much to look at! So adorable - thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Deborah, this is just adorable Easter FUN! I love all the precious stamps! Such a perfect card for our color challenge! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Darling!! What a darling take on our color palette!! You rocked our "Easter Bounty" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps! Thanks for playing along with us!!
Deb Horst,DT #SSC331

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...