Sunday 24 March 2024

Lacey Floral Birthday

...Hello, good afternoon. I hope everyone has had a good weekend. It's been a quite one here, mostly I've been working in my craft room. I've made a birthday card and been working on my dyalog (more of that later this week). Here's the birthday card:


Stamps: Gina K - Lovely Lace, Modern Roses, Let's Celebrate
Inks: Versafine Clair - Morning Mist, Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Modern Roses, Master Layouts 1
Accessories: White & Black Card; Copic Markers; Sakura Stardust Pens

I'm submitting this to Color Throwdown - CTD#785, Addicted to Stamps and More - ATSM#464 where it's Any Occasion, and to Addicted to CAS - ATCAS#254 where the word is 'bloom'.



Using my MISTI, I stamped the large floral image onto white card, removed it from the MISTI, and coloured the image with Copic markers. I replaced the image in the MISTI and restamped with Versafine Clair grey ink - I like the softer look with grey ink. I added some shimmer to the image with Stardust pens. I used a die to cut out the panel and layered it onto black card and added to the front of an A2 note card. I finished the front of the card with a bold birthday greeting which I stamped in black ink and cut out with the matching die. 


Inside the card, I cut a mat layer of black card. On the white panel, I stamped a simple birthday greeting and added some flowers.


That's all from me today - see you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun colored image- Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Broni said...

So sweet and pretty, Deborah! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Carol Cel said...

this is so verry pretty!

foleysfriend said...

Pretty card. Love how the dark gray stamping works on your card. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

foleysfriend said...

Me again. Thanks also for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...