Wednesday 13 March 2024

Floral Hello

..... Good afternoon! I've had a fun day today. Spent the morning at the hairdresser getting a new colour - sadly the peacock look has gone! And this afternoon, I've been working on cards and listening to a story on Audible. Here's my card:


Stamps: Gina K - Modern Roses, Lovely Notes
Inks: Gina K - Wild Dandelion, Passionate Pink, Jelly Bean Green; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
Dies: Gina K - Master Layouts 2
Accessories: White and Black Card; Copic Marker

I'm submitting this card to CAS on Friday - CASOF#278 where the theme is 'Hello'. 


This was fun to  make. I ordered this set last month and it arrived yesterday. I had to play with immediately. I used my MISTI to stamp the roses in yellow ink and then again in bright pink ink - I love the two tone look of the flowers. Next I stamped the leaves. I used a stitched edge die to cut out the panel, layered it onto a black mat and then added it to the front of an A2 note card. I finished the front with a pretty scripty greeting in black ink.


For the inside, I cut a piece of white card onto which I stamped a rose and leaves in the corner. I used a Copic marker to edge the panel with black ink and then adhered it inside the card. I've left lots of space for my message.


That's all for now - I'm off to make some more cards with this set - it's so pretty!!

signature photo Signature.png

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...