Monday 18 March 2024

Easter Critters

..... Hello again! If you've read my earlier post, you'll know that I've been requested to make separate Easter cards for our daughter Kat, and her partner, Kobie. You saw Kat's card earlier, and this is the one I've made for Kobie:


Stamps: Gina K - Coffee Critters; Lawn Fawn - Magic Spring Messages, Celebration Scripty Sayings
Inks: Versafine Clair - Nocture
Accessories: White Card; Kaisercraft DP - Off the Wall; Copic Markers

I'm submitting this card to Color Throwdown - CTD#784, and to Freshly Made Sketches - FMS#627. So pleased to be able to join in with both challenges. As it's the first time I've used the Coffee Critters stamp set, I'm also playing along with Never-Before-Used-Schtuff - NBUS#60.



This was fun to make. I had a look through my stash and decided that these little guys were perfect for Kobie. The set is called 'Coffee Critters' and the llama and bear are both holding cups of coffee, but that was so easy to fix. The inspiration for the critters is the cute bear on the CTD logo. I simply stamped some extra Easter eggs along with the critters, coloured them with Copic markers, and then fussy cut them all out. I adhered the Easter eggs over the coffee mugs and no one would ever know! Well, apart from all of you!! I cut a strip of design paper for the bottom of the card. Stamped the greeting and then added the cute critters.



Inside the card is quite simple. I cut more of the design paper for the mat layer. On the white panel I stamped a scripty greeting and added the cute fox in the corner.


That's definitely all for today. I need to go and do some household chores - not too many mind! See you soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! Those critters are so cute! Love them! I love their sweaters!!! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a delightful trio! Delightful Easter card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...