Friday 22 January 2016

UC - Anything Goes reminder ....

....  Morning!  Have you joined in with our challenge at Uniko yet?  This month we have a super simple theme of ANYTHING GOES, you can of course play with our option of Love!  Once again I decided to skip the option and made a note card:

Just a Note - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborha's Gems

Stamps: Uniko - The Hands of Time, All Occasion Sentiments #1
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! - Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, So Saffron
Dies: Die-namics - Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Crumb Cake; SU DP - So Saffron; Promarkers; Wink of Stella - Clear


I used a couple of challenges in this card.  The layout is based on the sketch at MFT Wednesday Sketch Club - MFTWSC#264 and the colours come from the current Colour Q challenge - cQc#325.

I started by using crumb cake card to make the card base.  I die cut a panel of white card and adhered that to the card.  I stamped my favourite doily from The Hands of Time set on white card, coloured it with Promarkers, cut it out and added sparkle to the hands with a clear Wink of Stella brush.  I cut a strip of pale yellow design paper which I cut to size with the die and stamped a simple sentiment on it.  It's such a shame you can't see the sparkle!  On the inside I cut another panel of white card with the die and added more of the little doilies from the stamp set.  A clean, simple note card for my stash.

Just a Note inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsJust a Note sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Do visit our blog to see more inspiration from the team - you've plenty of time to join in with challenge.  Deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) Friday 12th February (7.00pm EDT).  Full details of the prizes can be found on the Uniko Blog.  Have fun!!

signature

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

V pretty! Like the wonky stitches die x

Jane said...

Just gorgeous! And one of my favourite stamps too! Looks amazing in your colours.

Beverley said...

I will never tire of seeing this doily stamp coloured and love the colours you've used. Such a beautiful card :) Hugs Bev x

Michelle said...

Love the stitched die border!!! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at ColourQ!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully colored Deborah, this is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

Hetty said...

Deborah, I love your card. The flower element is beautiful and delicate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...