Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year .....

... Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a very good New Year's Eve.  Our evening was quiet - I was crafting, Jonathan editing some photos and Kat decided to go to bed.  But we were all together just before the Big Ball dropped in Time Square and we saw in the New Year.  Kat's comment was "so why don't I feel new?"  She's a strange girl!  Have a super day and a very Happy New Year.

New Year - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I've decided that I quite like Pic Monkey - I was able to add some fireworks to a photo that I took earlier this year.  There were no fireworks around here last night!   Bye for now!

signature

1 comment:

Buffy said...

A very happy new year to all of you
Hugs
Buf, Gray & Mawg xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...