Saturday 2 January 2016

Exciting news ....

.... Hi all!  No card to share at the moment; busy doing various challenge admin duties.  This would normally be my post for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, but we've extended our holiday break. However, we do have new DT members joining us today - see full details on our blog.  We are being joined by Kaja, who lives in Slovenia, and we are so pleased to welcome Jacqueline back to the team. The challenge was originally created by Jacqueline and Mynette in December 2011 and it's still going strong!  Our first challenge of the year is back next Saturday 9th January - don't miss it.

I've more exciting news to share today.  I'm going to the Back to Back No Rule Retreat with Dina Wakley and Dyan Reaveley from 19th to 21st February in Florida.   Yes, so, so excited!!!!


I've been lucky enough to attend several weekend classes with Dyan, so am looking forward to seeing her again,  This will be first time at Dina's classes - can't wait to play!!  The bonus is that the retreat is in Florida where it will be hot and sunny, and not in Michigan in the winter!  Can't stop grinning :)))

Now that I've given you all the news, I'm off to my craft room to have a play - enjoying the last weekend of our long Christmas holiday.  Take care xx

signature

1 comment:

Justliketink said...

So lucky to take those classes....I'm green with envy....I use Dylan's paints and delusional sprays for a lot of things just love them. Can't wait to meet her some day. I also picked up Dinas paints to try out. Someday....ill be able to meet both....lol have a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...