Tuesday 16 November 2010

Snowflakes are falling ...

.... as a background for this clean and simple card.  Once again I've gone for a very clean and simple card.  I thought it was time I used some more of my vast collection of peel off stickers.  I found a wonderfully ornate sticker of a Reindeer's head - the antlers look as though they have stars hanging off them!  I stamped a snowflakes in the background using a number of small stamps.  I added the peel off (carefully!) and then coloured the head with Sakura Metallic brown.  I added a few more silver snowflake peel offs, and a simple Christmas greeting.



Peel offs:  Anita's

This is a scheduled post, and if all is going to plan, the removal team should have arrived at Mum's house and be busy packing up her home.  Mum did have a mad idea that I would do all the packing!!!  Thankfully, she realised that it was not at all practical.  It's going to be a busy day for both of us.  That's all for today - see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Fab card, those antlers must have taken some care to get them right :o)
Jackie xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I too have a vast collection of peel offs. Glad you're not doing the packing - removla men are much more efficient. Take care - it's stressful enough anyhow. Love the whole CAS of this one.
Paula (PEP)

Stella said...

CAS, cute and gorgeous. Beautiful colors!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Deborah, fab card.Love how you've created the background.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...