Sunday 7 November 2010

Been shopping ...

... over at Claire's place - the stamps are so lovely.  My order has been placed and now I'll have to wait a bit for them to arrive.  In the meantime, I can do some homework on my course with Glenda and also make a few more Christmas cards.

Not only have I been shopping for me, but Jonathan and I went out with our darling daughter Kathryn to buy a coat.  Who would know that it would be so difficult!!  We took Kathryn into every shop at our Retail Park and she hated everything she saw. Then we went into Top Shop and she saw an animal print coat - and fell in love!!!  After that nothing was acceptable.  However, we're rather good a negotiations and we left the park with two coats (much cheaper than the animal print one she'd seen) a sensible black one for school and a grey animal print for fun.  It was so much easier when I could simply buy clothes for her. 

That's all for this evening - I'm off downstairs to get a coffee and settle down to watch the TV - a bit of catching up to do this evening.  I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards.

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I'm so happy to hear that you've been shopping with Claire. Her stamps are irresistible, aren't they?! Have a great evening!

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm joining you in the homework this week - determined to knock the first course assignments on the head. I was not an easy teenager!!
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...