Friday 19 November 2010

Home sweet home ....

... just got back home.  I left Fleet at 7.30am this morning and had a really good run up the motorway - certainly makes up for the journey down!!  I see that I've got lots of comments to read and reply to.  I will get back to you all as soon as I can.  But the rest of today involves me getting ready for our Scout meeting tonight.  We're having a sponsored skip for Children in Need.  Our Group raised nearly £200 last year and I'm hoping that we can do even better this year.

Oh yes, Mum's move went really well.  She's now in her lovely new bungalow.  It's a super little house and will suit her wonderfully, but Mum is very sad at leaving her old home.  So I'm going to make a card for her and get that sent off tomorrow.

I hope to be back later today, if not I'll catch up tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

I shall try again - the wireless router has kept going down. Anyhow - Glad to see you back, had thought you might be back for Scouts. Glad the move went well - kept wondering how you were getting on. Strangley my parents spent a year in Fleet!
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...