Monday 1 November 2010

Pinch, punch ...

... the first day of the month, and no returns!!!!  I was up early - still operating on British Summer Time - and decided to reply to the various comments left while I was away.  I hope I've replied to you all, but if not thanks for leaving a comment.  I wish that Blogger had an automatic reply feature.

Today it's back to school day.  Kathryn, as always, is very keen to be back - she does enjoy being at school.  Although I think it's mostly so that she can be with her friends - and that's a good reason.  She had a great time last night at the Halloween Party held in our community centre.  There were so many children there - and they all looked fantastic.  A good time was had by all!

And I'm off to craft class this morning.  I hope to be able to do a few challenge cards today - I've missed them.  And, of course, I can catch up with the girls.  Back later - with some cards.

Can't believe it's November already!!  Time really does fly as you get older :)


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Deborah, thank you for your lovely comment on my cards, yes the holly stamp is an SU roller which I used at my friend's house :o)
Jackie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...