... I've been given an award by Jackie of Craft Designs. I'm so excited - that I just had to shout it out to the world.
Now I understand that part of the rules when accepting this award is to tell you about three things that make me different!! That could be quite tough - what do I say? Then I have to pass it on to five other bloggers - that's hard - ONLY five!!! So first, the three things that make me different:
- I actually enjoy studying - so much so that even though I completed my chemistry degree last year - I'm still studying for fun!!
- I met my husband via Dateline!!!
- I enjoy football - Jonathan introduced me to the game when we met - and it's great.
- Claire - Waltzingmouse Makes - I found Claire's site last year and I just love her style and stamps. Claire - I reckon you're a genius!
- Paula - PEP Exploring Paper - Paula and I met while doing a course, run by Glenda Waterworth, on MCC. Paula and I have been sharing tips and helping each other.
- Susan - Simplicity - I've been following Susan for some time. I first saw her cards on Splitcoaststampers and I love the CAS look of her cards. She inspires me.
- Nicci - Procraftination - my local Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Nicci is great fun.
- Mona - Cupcake Creations - for her amazing projects - vintage, lacey, flowers, flourishes - the lot. Mona inspires me too.
Now, as I understand it, you can claim $5.00 by going to Digi's with Attitude and joining the fun.
Once again, I'd really like to thank Jackie for giving me this award. I remember following Jackie when she first posted her cards on the Docraft website.
Now excuse me if I go shout out to the world that I've been given an award - Yippee!!!