Saturday 13 November 2010

Jingle bells ...

... that's the name of this little card.  I bought a couple of packs of small cards (3" x 3") from one of my local shops recently as I thought they'd be ideal for my daughter to make cards for her friends.  But I've used them instead :)))   They make the sweetest little cards.



As the cards are so small, I've kept the design really clean and simple.  I stamped the images using Memento - Tuxedo Black; and then coloured the baubles with Sakura Stardust pens.  It's a shame that the sparkle doesn't show up on the photo - in real-life the card shimmers as you move it.

This is the first of my scheduled posts as I'm travelling to Mum's house.  I'm helping her move from a large house to a small bungalow - it's fun!  Sort of!!  Do come by again.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fab mini card, love the CAS look. I hope the house moving goes smoothly :i)
Jackie xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Nicely CAS - love the font too. Amazing centering of both stamp & sentiment!
Paula (PEP)

Vicky Hayes said...

Very cute - and a great use of white space!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...