Tuesday 27 September 2016

Coffee Love ....

.... Hello again! I do hope you're enjoying my sneak peeks of Uniko's October release. I'm here with my card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I got some new stamps at the weekend with a coffee theme, so this was the perfect time to play with them:

Love You - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Altenew - Coffee Love, Coffee Talk
Inks: Kaleidacolor - Cappccino Delight; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dual Stitched Rectangles #4
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Vellum; Stampin' Up! Card - Baked Brown Sugar; Clear Embossing Powder


I created a background using several of the stamps from Coffee Love. I used a Kaleidacolor pad, appropriately named Cappccino Delight - I really love the ombre effect of this pad. I die cut a panel of vellum to fit over the front of the card and stamped the sentiment in the middle. I heat embossed it with clear powder to give a nice shine to the sentiment. I adhered the vellum panel with small dots of glossy accents. On the inside I cut a mat layer of pale brown card and on the white panel added a greeting and heart shaped coffee ring - they go together so well!

Love you inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I had lots of fun making this card. And now to spend some time checking out all the submission to the challenge - there are always so many inventive cards! That's all for now.

signature

17 comments:

Teri said...

I love how the vellum softens the colors in the background. Beautiful card!

Shelly said...

This is fabulous!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the background you made for the top card and the heart shaped ring for the bottom one :)

Jerrie said...

What a great background and I love your pop of red!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and wonderful Fall colors used on your card.

Karen B. said...

So perfectly CAS!

Becca Yahrling said...

Super fun card - love making BG's. Love how crisp the sentiment is.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very pretty. Love that sentiment. TFS

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
Fiki

Lisa said...

Very cool design!

Ceal said...

Fabulous card, love how you created your own patterned paper

~amy~ said...

Awesome stamping and love the ombre! FABulous interior too!

Doudou said...

Beautiful card!

Tonya said...

Lovely card!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful coloring! Love it :)

StampingbugKerry said...

Both cards are fab! Love the vellum on the first one and that ombre heart...too delish! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...