Friday 30 September 2016

Coffee addict ....

..... Hi again! I'm on a bit of a roll this week - cards almost everyday! I've got another coffee themed card for you this afternoon. It's clean, simple and funny:

Coffee - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital - JJ Coffee; Altenew - Coffee Love, Coffee Talk, Coffee Ring
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Kaleidacolor - Cappuccino Delight
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Baked Brown Sugar; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear; Glossy Accents


I made this card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop and I used the colours from Colour Throwdown - CTD#412. I adore the JJ images from Bugaboo and I got this one at the recent mega sale. I printed it on white card, coloured with Copics, cut it out and added some sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush. I finished the image by adding glossy accents to her specs. I printed the coffee beans in ombre ink at the corners of the card. On the inside I cut a mat layer of brown card and on the white panel added a sentiment along with coffee pot, cup and beans!

Coffee inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

I have to apologise for the photos - it's very dark here - still raining! I've had fun making coffee themed cards this week - I still have a few to make, but the Coffee challenge closes today - it's so popular with nearly 800 submissions!!! That's all for now. See you tomorrow.

signature

17 comments:

Teri said...

Very cute.

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun card! Love the inside too!

Fikreta said...

wonderful!
Fiki

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

or my coworkers. LOL Great card. Thanks for the inspiration

Shelly said...

Heehee...too fun!

Ceal said...

Fun card, thanks for sharing

Doudou said...

Beautiful card! Love this sentiment !

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this awesome & fun sentiment. Beautiful card & coloring.

Arianna Barbara said...

Too fun!!!

Karen B. said...

What a perfect sentiment, and great card!

Lisa said...

Very cute and so funny!

Tonya said...

Great card!

~amy~ said...

(chuckling)
Love this, such a fun image!

Broni said...

What a great card, Deborah! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Helen F. said...

So much FUN! Great card :)

Vickie Z said...

Another fun one...love that sentiment!!

Barbara said...

Super fun cards! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown! Hope to see you back next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...