Friday 19 June 2015

USC - Anything Goes with Masculine Option ....

....  Hello and good morning!  It's time for our new challenge at Uniko.  This month our theme is:

ANYTHING GOES
WITH AN OPTION OF MAKING IT MASCULINE

I think you all know that I love making masculine cards and Bev has lots of stamps that are perfect for masculine style cards.  Here's my card:


Stamps: Uniko - Background Builders: Chevrons, Explosion
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi; Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU DP - Old Olive; Wink of Stella - Green


Green is probably my favourite colour and I have lots and lots of green inks!  I decided to base my card on shades of green and the chevron stamps are just perfect.  I used my MISTI to stamp the chevron - so easy and no card wasted!!! I stamped the chevrons on a scrap of card and originally had 7 colours!  However, it was a bit too wide, so I cut off a couple of rows and adhered the remaining rows to the cardbase.  I finished the front with the big explosion image and a simple, fun sentiment _ OMG!  I coloured the outline letters with green Wink of Stella - so there's some shimmer too.  On the inside I used a mat of design paper and simply added another chevron line!  I'm really pleased how this card turned out.


The team have got some fabulous cards for you today and this month we are joined by a couple of wonderful Guest Designers - I'm sure you'll have seen their work.  I'd like to welcome Anita of My Papercraft World and Melissa of Honeybeelane.  Do drop by to visit their blogs and leave some love!

There are prizes too!. Our DT will choose a winner who will get a £10 gift voucher. Our DT will choose a top 3 who will get 50 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account.  And we will do a random draw for those who used a Uniko stamp and this winner will get 150 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account.  If you've gone with the optional twist of a masculine card, then we will do a random draw and they will receive 100 Loyalty Reward Points added to their customer account. So go on - have fun!!  See you soon.

signature

9 comments:

Jane said...

Amazing stamping of those zigzag lines, absolutely perfectly placed - guess that's the misti. And that explosion stamp is a bit of a go to for me when making masculine cards.

Beverley said...

Hmmm think I may *need* a Misti! Your stamping is perfection and I wish I had the same love as you for the colour green! Great combo of stamps and masculine card. Hugs Bev
X

Sazzle Dazzle said...

OMG debs this is fabulous!
Love the colours, stamping and design. Fun, funky and retro! X

Sarah G said...

Love the green chevrons, Deborah - perfect for masculine cards! The explosion stamp adds a fun touch :)

Gillian R said...

Such a super fun card

sandie said...

Excellent precise stamping and perfect colouring for a guy

Anita in France said...

Wow, this design really packs a punch, Deborah ... the energy in the explosive speech bubble is fantastic! Fabulous to be guest designing with you all over at Uniko! Anita :)

Greta said...

What a perfect masculine card, Deborah! Hoping to play along in the challenge.

Nicki S said...

Fun masculine card! I LOVE that chevron set!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...