Tuesday 30 June 2015

AC - You Look Delicious ....

.... Good morning!  I will be driving to Wales as this post goes live.  We flew back to the UK on Saturday, for a couple of weeks' holiday.  And today we'll be going home!  It'll be fab to see our house as well as our friends.

It's my turn to host a post at Airless Chambers - the home of Rick St Dennis's more alternative, slightly darker images.  I think today's card is definitely in the darker vien - but still relatively clean and simple:

You Look Delicious - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Strega2; Stampers Anonymous - The Art of Brett Weldele Zombie Casanova
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Rose Red; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Stitched Rectangles #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Bermuda Bay; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear

I love this image!  I think she's absolutely fabulous, in a terrifying kind of way!!  I printed her on white card, coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with a rectangular die.  Love that faux stitched edge.  I layered the finished image on some card that co-ordinates with her hair.  The image is called Strega2 and she's available at Rick's Zibbet shop.  In fact with this image you get two versions of her - I've printed the one with slightly less scary eyes!  Once finished I adde sparkle all over her - she's a sparkly zombie!  I stamped some crazy pink hearts on the background card.  And to finish the front I added a suitable sentiment!  On the inside I cut another mat in green card and on the white panel added more hearts and a loving message - although, it might be taken more as a threat!!!

Delicouis inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Did anyone watch the TV series, I-Zombie on CW?  We love it - although the zombies there don't look quite as scary as this one!



Really looking forward to the new series.  That's all for now!

signature

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Love her hair coloring ... what a fun design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...