Monday 1 June 2015

AC - Summer is Fine ......

..... so sorry that this is late!!!  Today I've a got a tag for Rick's Tag Challenge,.  Rick wanted all those who love his art to make a tag with the quote:

"SUMMER IS FINE, BUT I'M READY FOR HALLOWEEN"

I started my tag really late and am running right up to the deadline for submission, but here it is:

Summer is fine - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Zombie Holiday Showgirl; Dylusions - Various
Inks: Archival - Various; Dylusions - Various; Distress - Black Soot
Accessories: Ranger Manilla Tag; Ribbons; Gems; Alphabet Tags; Stencils - Various; Wink of Stella - Various; Copic Markers

This is a huge tag measuring 10½" × 5".  The background was created when I attended the Dyan Reaveley classes at the beginning of March.  I used a selection of cool dylusion inks and the ghosting technique with some stencils.  The image is called Zombie Holiday Showgirl and she's just fabulous.  She's obviously enjoyed summer, but is so looking forward to her natural season of Halloween and Creepmas!  I printed her on white card, coloured her with Copic markers and used a scalpel to cut her out.  I layered her on some black card to give definition.  Before adhering her to the tag, I stamped on some flowers, textural images and some skulls.  I coloured them with Wink of Stella glitter brushes.  I adhered the image with dimensional gel and created the sentiment with some tiny self-adhesive letters and some metal alphabet tags.  I finished off with some gems in the colours of her costume!!


Summer is fine - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsSummer is fine - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Here's a close up photo of my fabulous fun and funky Zombie Holiday Showgirl.

Summer is fine - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

You can even see the shimmer and sparkle of all that Wink of Stella sparkle.  Sorry sorry it's late, and that's all for now.

signature

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Great tag Deborah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...