Sunday 21 January 2024

Dylusions Tags

... Morning! Besides making cards, I love to work in my Dylusions Dyalogs and journals. Last year a few of us started a Tag Swap using Dylusions products - they are such fun to make. I spent yesterday in my craft room making a couple of tags, and here they are:


Stamps: Dylusions - Mischievous Malcolm, Christmas Borders
Inks & Paints: Dylusions - Cut Grass, Calypso Teal, Lemon Zest
Accessories: Dylusions Stencils - Sugar Lumps Lg, Jolly Holly Lg; Dylusions Collage - Christmas #2; Dycuts - Me Peeps; Copics; Sakura Stardust Pens; Ribbon 

I'm submitting this tag to The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#154 where it's Anything Christmas Goes, and to Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - MLCCB#54 - again, it's Anything Christmas Goes.

This the the second tag I made - it's for our January theme:


Inks & Paints: Dylusions -Vanilla Custard, Rose Quartz, Periwinkle Blue, Rose Quartz Shimmer
Accessories: Dylusions Stencils - Snowflakes Lg, Star Flurry Sm; Dylusions Collage - Christmas #2; Dylusions Dyamond Dust - Island Parrot, Laidback Lilac, London Blue; Back Chat; Ribbon 

I'm submitting this tag to the ABC Christmas Challenge - ABCCC#01 - where A - Anything for Christmas, and B - Berries. Obviously, I've made a tag for A - anything for Christmas.

When I ink or paint pages in my journals, I often have pages left over, which I keep in my stash. Both of these tags started off this way. I simply cut them to a large tag size 8" x 4⅛". I then decorate both sides of the tag and finish off by adding ribbons.

I thought I'd share the tags I made last year - as you can see - there's lots of variety.
















I hope everyone is keeping safe and warm. The cold weather we've had last week has gone and we've been left with grey and wet, and a bit warmer. Anyhow, that's it for now. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

3 comments:

samantha's cards said...

Such lovely Christmas tags, so much detail. Thanks for joining us at THAIC.

Kate said...

These are all fabulous Deborah - the colours are so vivid and the images are amazing! Wonderful works of art! Hugs, Kate!

Inkyfingers said...

What a wonderful collection of tags, Deborah - they all are so good but the Snowlady one steals my heart!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...