Friday 15 January 2021

C24C - White on White ....

.... Morning! Well, you really enjoyed our Anything Goes challenge. It's time for our new challenge at Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#26. We want to see your Christmas creations - the theme is WHITE ON WHITE NO OTHER COLOURS, apart from black for your sentiments. Here's my card:


Stamps: Concord & 9th - Magnolia Wreath; Colorado Craft Company - Frosty's Hat
Inks: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Gina K - Lipstick; Stampin' Up! - Soft Sea Foam
Dies: Concord & 9th - Magnolia Wreath
Accessories: White Card; White Gloss Card; Clear, White and Kaleidoscope Embossing Powders; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Winter Wonderland; White Ribbon

I'm submitting this card to Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog - MLCCB#30 where it's Anything Christmas goes.


I find White on White a real challenge, but then that's why we do this!! For me, it's important that there are lots of different textures on this type of card. I started by embossing a piece of white card with some lovely big snowflakes (it's been ages since I've used my embossing folders). Next, I stamped the large magnolia wreath in Versamark on white card and heat embossed with white powder. I stamped the next layer in Versamark and heat embossed with kaleidoscope embossing powder for some sparkle. I used the matching die to cut out the wreath. In the stamp set there is a leaf branch which I stamped four times in Versamark, embossed two with white powder and two with kaleidoscope powder. I used the matching die to cut out these leaves. I adhered these branches to the wreath, wrapped some white ribbon round the wreath and attached it to the embossed panel. I then adhered the whole panel to the front of a card. I cut lots of little branches and berries from white gloss card and added them to the wreath. I finished the front by stamping the greeting in bold black, heat embossing with clear powder and fussy cutting the sentiments out. I used dimensional pads to attach them to the front of the card. On the inside, I cut a white panel and added a Christmas greeting. I also stamped the leaf branch in soft green and added some red berries.


I'm really pleased how this turned out. I don't think I'll be mailing this card though, there is quite a bit of dimension, so this will be hand delivered!

Don't forget to visit Christmas 24 Challenge to see more lovely white on white cards from the rest of the design team. That's all from me today. See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous Deborah - so much detail and texture - Jacqueline xx

Fabiola said...

superbe création, pleine de détails adorables, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...