Friday 1 January 2021

C24C - Anything Goes ....

.... Hello again! I'm back with my post for Christmas 24 Challenge - C24C#25. Our theme for our first challenge of the year is simple - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES. I think it's important to note that it's never too early to make a start on your stash. Here's my card:


Stamps: Dylusions - Wood for the Trees, Clearly Christmas 2016, Stocking Fillers
Inks: Gina K - Jet Black Amalgam; Dylusions Shimmer - Slate Grey
Accessories: White Card; Dylusions Stencil - Snowflakes (Small); Copic Markers; Sakura Stardust Pens; Nuvo - Clear & Midas Aquashimmer Brushes

I'm submitting this card to The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - H&ICC#85 where the theme is always Anything Christmas Goes.


This card is relatively clean and simple. I used a snowflake stencil for the background through which I spritzed grey shimmer ink. You can't see the shimmer in the photo, but in real-life it's fabulous. I stamped a couple of funky Christmas trees in black, fussy cut them out and coloured them with Copic markers. I used glitter pens to colour the baubles. I stamped the snowman on white card, coloured him with Copic markers, cut him out and added lots of clear shimmer of the snow body. I adhered all three focal images flat to the card. I finished the front with a fun sentiment. On the inside, I simply stamped a Christmas greeting and added another image - a present. I coloured these images with watercolour pencils.


I really enjoy making Christmas cards and taking part in our challenges will help you build up your stash with very little stress. We have two challenges a month and that means by November you could have 24 cards ready. Or, if you're like me, you'll have a lot more!! Don't forget to visit our blog to see more inspiration cards from the rest of the design team.

Before I go - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! See you again soon.

signature photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

Si mignon et si coloré Déborah, biz

Jacqueline said...

A beautifully colourful card - gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...