Thursday 25 May 2017

Travel and adventure ....

.... Hi, afternoon everyone. It's a really dull, grey day here in Northville. It doesn't feel at all spring like. This time last year was really hot and humid and we used the pool for the first time. Not something that'll be happening this weekend!

It does mean that I have been playing in my craft room. I had a few die cuts left from yesterday's card for my Male Room post, so I decided to make a really clean simple card:

Go See Do - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Stampin' Up!/Project Life - Let's Get Away
Inks: SU - Emerald Envy; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Contemporary Squares (S4-497)
Accessories: White Lustre Card; SU Card - Basic Black


I positioned the die cut on the card, traced around the inside of the open areas and then used my MISTI to stamp some images. Once the ink was completely dry, I erased the pencil marks and adhered the die cut and finished with a sentiment. I think this one is going into my stash. I've left the inside of this one blank. I'm submitting the card to Less is More - LIM#329 where they want to see Geometric design.

Go See Do - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems



That's all for now! Bye!

signature

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oooo you must have a scrapbook page in mind Deborah, so cool!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply fabulous Debs and what an eye-popping, striking and geometric beauty this is. So many elements yet a minimal colour palette and a great design. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More this week x

Izzy Scrap said...

Another great take on our challenge Deborah ! I love your design and your theme ! It really reminds me the airports indication panels ! The sentiment is fabulous too ! Wish I could send you some ☀️ from here ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing again with us at Less is More !

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Just spotted this one in our gallery too Deborah so had to pop back for a nosey. These designs are so eye-catching. Love the way those die cuts work - there's something about squares and a sweeping curve. The green accents are beautiful too. Lovely to see you again this week at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

This is fabulous, Deborah. Such a great design to be able to place the images and sentiment within the die cuts.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the abstract, Fabulous CAS card.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...